Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant
Full Time - Permanent - Core Business Hours
£25,000 - £30,000 P/A (Experience Depending) + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting a fantastic Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant position for a business based in the Eastleigh area.
- Offer overall administrative support to the HR Director and other Directors within the company.
- Coordinate and maintain the Directors diary.
- Coordinate company events throughout the year, both social and corporate
- Create and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally.
- Book travel and accommodation as and when required.
- Organise offsite meetings as and when required.
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Management Team members as required.
- Collate and process expenses.
- Make meeting room bookings and ordering catering when required.
- Put together information as required by the Directors for Adhoc projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant experience at Director level
- Will have experience in planning and coordinating events
- Must have strong IT and Microsoft skills
- Needs to have exceptional organisational skills and fantastic time management!
- Will have previous experience working to different deadlines and will need to be very self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise
- Must be a real 'people person' and have the ability to build quick and effective relationships
- Will be presentable and have strong communication skills
- Candidates must hold a full driving license for this role!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Events, Directors, Diary Management, Travel, Accommodation, Meetings, Administration, Conferences, Full Time, Eastleigh
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.