EA to Senior Manager - London
Full Time - Permanent - Core Business Hours
£Competitive Salary!!! + Amazing Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a EA to join one of our Premium Retail brands in London.
- Responsible for managing a particular Senior Manager's diary
- Coordinating and maintaining the Senior Managers schedule
- Booking travel and accommodation requirements as and when needed
- Handling business sensitive and confidential information daily
- Working and maintaining strong communication with stakeholders
- Organising and attending meetings when required
- Maintaining central inboxes, diary systems and files for the Senior Manager
- Preparing reports and letter-based documentation
- Managing all Senior Manager's social media
- Providing administrative support to other line managers when required
- Occasional travel to other offices and events when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience working in a EA or PA position providing support to Senior Management/Board Level
- Will have strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and remaining calm under pressure.
- Must be able to use their initiative when it comes to problem solving
- Must have used all MS applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and have all round strong IT skills
- Will be able to commit fully to this highly demanding role, including working later hours and being flexible if needed
- Must be confident, assertive and resilient!
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422!!
Keywords: EA, PA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Senior Management, Diary Management, Stakeholders, Reports, Support, Full Time, Permanent, London
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.