|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 18:11|
EA to Senior Manager - London
Full Time - Permanent - Core Business Hours
£Competitive Salary!!! + Amazing Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a EA to join one of our Premium Retail brands in London.
- Responsible for managing a particular Senior Manager's diary
- Coordinating and maintaining the Senior Managers schedule
- Booking travel and accommodation requirements as and when needed
- Handling business sensitive and confidential information daily
- Working and maintaining strong communication with stakeholders
- Organising and attending meetings when required
- Maintaining central inboxes, diary systems and files for the Senior Manager
- Preparing reports and letter-based documentation
- Managing all Senior Manager's social media
- Providing administrative support to other line managers when required
- Occasional travel to other offices and events when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience working in a EA or PA position providing support to Senior Management/Board Level
- Will have strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and remaining calm under pressure.
- Must be able to use their initiative when it comes to problem solving
- Must have used all MS applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and have all round strong IT skills
- Will be able to commit fully to this highly demanding role, including working later hours and being flexible if needed
- Must be confident, assertive and resilient!
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422!!
Keywords: EA, PA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Senior Management, Diary Management, Stakeholders, Reports, Support, Full Time, Permanent, London
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's