Permanent, Full Time
£25,000- £28,000 PA Dependent upon experience. Plus OTE
Dynamite Recruitment are working on behalf of a fantastic business based in Portsmouth.
With the impending launch of their online shop they are looking to welcome an experienced, upbeat and driven E-Commerce Manager to the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful launch and running of this exciting new venture!
This is a brand-new role within the business. Duties to include:
- Creating the strategy for e-commerce for the business
- Set out the products the company will offer online, prices, policies & identify the target market for the e-commerce initiative
- Analyse the information and recommend changes to improve performance
- Keeping up to date with new technology
- Ensure best rankings on search engines
- Populate and update site content and systems regularly to ensure that they are working properly
- Develop marketing campaigns to attract more visitors and increase online sales
- Put in place mechanisms that are secure and that protect customers' personal details
- Monitor site metrics, such as time for Web pages to load, total numbers of site visitors, and visitors by product or page
This will be a one-person department and would suit someone that has great time management and a systematic approach to their work.
You must have good attention to detail and communicate well. A dynamic individual that is determined to make a success of this new venture with a creative flair.
*There will also be a requirement to assist the Marketing Manager and cover her leave to include design of packaging, manuals & newsletters and attend exhibitions as required.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Great experience in business marketing as well as the technology used for generating online sales and IT systems.
- You will need a degree in business marketing, Internet marketing or a closely related major.
- Skills and experienced in graphic design and Web design alongside business management and marketing skills.
- Ability to manage SEO successfully would be an essential part of the role
The E-Commerce Manager role is brand new and will no doubt evolve over time as the business grows.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a brilliant business at a very exciting time!
- The role would be based in the Portsmouth head office.
- 35 hours a week - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days plus 8 bank holidays increasing with service.
- Salary dependant on experience
Interviews will be held week commencing 14th August with an imminent start for the right candidate.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.