Directors Assistant - Eastleigh
Full Time - Permanent - Core Business Hours
£25,000 - £30,000 P/A (Experience Depending) + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting a fantastic Directors Assistant position for a growing business based in the Eastleigh area.
- Offer overall administrative support to the Managing Director, Operations Director and other Directors within the company.
- Coordinate and maintain the Directors diaries.
- Coordinate company events throughout the year, both social and corporate.
- Book travel and accommodation as and when required.
- Organise offsite meetings as and when required.
- Provide confidential administrative and inbox support to the Directors as required.
- Collate and process expenses.
- Book meetings and take and type up minutes.
- Put together information as required by the Directors for Adhoc projects including the creation of various PowerPoint presentations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous EA/PA/Senior Administration/Support experience, ideally from supporting at Director level
- Will have experience in planning and coordinating events
- Must have strong IT and Microsoft skills
- Must have particularly strong PowerPoint skills
- Needs to have exceptional organisational skills and fantastic time management!
- Will have previous experience working to different deadlines and will need to be very self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise
- Must be a real 'people person' and have the ability to build quick and effective relationships
- Will be presentable and have strong communication skills
- Candidates must hold a full driving license for this role!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: Executive Support, PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Senior Administrator, Events, Directors, Diary Management, Travel, Accommodation, Meetings, Administration, Conferences, PowerPoint, Support, Secretary, Secretarial, Full Time, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.