Digital Marketing Specialist
£30,000 - £35,000 P/A (dependent on experience)
Monday to Friday - Full Time - Based in Bournemouth
- 23 days' annual leave rising to 25 days'
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
- Local car parking
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a national corporate client in their search for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join their Bournemouth offices.
Our client has a history of almost 200 years, and they pride themselves on being a leading provider of award-winning solutions in the UK.
The ideal Digital Marketing Specialist will have 1-2 years of proven experience in Digital Marketing and must have experience working in managing external agencies with paid media channels such as PPC (pays per click) brand and non-brand, affiliates and displays.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing and managing digital campaigns to promote the company products and services across a variety of digital channels.
- Contributing to the digital strategy and offering ways to maximise sales and profit using all available insights.
- Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, supporting in the development of the multi-year budget, paid media sales plan, quarterly web forecast and preparing regular reports on marketing activity.
- Driving marketing activity plans and working closely on requirements for customer insight and effective customer acquisition and management.
The ideal Digital Marketing Specialist must:
- Have experience working in digital marketing and managing external agencies with paid media channels such as PPC (pays per click) brand and non-brand, affiliates and displays.
- Be passionate about all things digital marketing and be keen to learn about new channels.
- Be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a marketing/digital marketing relevant qualification.
- Have experience in multi channels direct response marketing and contributing to a marketing strategy.
- Have excellent analytical skills to interpret key metrics and analyse data.
- Be highly organised with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: digital, marketing, communications, media, content, email marketing, PPC, pay-per-click, Adwords, ecampaigns, Social Media, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, lead generation, SEO, ROI, digital marketing, implementation, campaigns, budget, affiliates, strategy, forecast, channels, multi-channel, reports,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.