Digital Marketing Executive
Hours of Work: Core working hours
Salary: upto £28'000
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a professional business based in Southampton and due to expansion within the company, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their already successful marketing team.
As a Digital Marketing Executive will have the opportunity to lead the companies' digital channels to attract, retain, and service customers and clients of our client's leisure and consultancy services.
- Across all digital channels, you'll be responsible for the development and implementation of the business's digital acquisition and marketing strategy.
- You'll manage and lead agency relations to deliver the digital strategy and wider integrated marketing objectives of the business
Social & Content marketing
- You will be responsible for the development and management of the Social Media and E-PR strategies, increasing member engagement, contacts and brand awareness
- You'll develop and implement the wider social strategy, social activity and monthly content plans
- You'll be responsible for the procurement of media space to improve and maintain the company's profile across display media, social, search and PPC
- You'll analyse campaign results and trends and provide recommendations for future placements to increase brand visibility and awareness
- You'll be supporting the Head of Marketing with the development of an exciting new website build, encompassing B2C and B2B features and applications
- Responsible for the digital strategy, you'll provide direction on the ongoing management of the website, and online channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) - including content planning, SEO and segmentation
- You'll ensure that effective processes are in place so that the website can be constantly improved upon
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a digital marketing professional
- A comprehensive and proven understanding of the full digital marketing mix, and enthusiasm for emerging trends
- Proven experience in the development, implementation and management of digital marketing strategies (B2C and B2B) - ideally gained within a large corporation or agency
- Previous experience using HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite although this isn't essential
If interested, please submit your CV immediatley.
#marketing, social media, marketing executive, creative marketing, digital marketing
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.