£26,000 to £31,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 until 5.
First 6 months in the office then option for a balance of home and office working.
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our client based in Portsmouth that are looking to recruit an experienced e-commerce individual to work closely with various departments to ensure that all social media platforms are maintained.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the creation of engaging written and image content for all social media platforms, website, and email
- Update listings on the website
- Identify marketing trends and highlight opportunities to exceed sales targets
- Be involved with all round marketing
- Continuous optimisation of both the mobile and desktop sites
- Work closely with both the team and third-party providers
- Work alongside the customer service team to provide holistic customer experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Knowledge of google analytics
- Previous experience in similar role
- Experience of using the adobe suite
- Be willing to take on a challenge and suggest solutions