Digital User Experience Manager - Bournemouth
12 Month Fixed Term Contract - starting in January!
£38,000 to £42,000 P/A (depending on experience) - Full Company Benefits
Full Time - Core Business Hours
25 days' annual leave + bank holidays (option to buy +5 days)
Personal car lease option
Health and dental plans
Discretionary annual bonus
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working alongside a national corporate client in their search for an experience Digital User Experience Manager for their Bournemouth offices.
- Managing the user experience & development of the digital customer experience.
- Consistently deliver the experience across end to end digital touch points, ensuring seamless integration and consistency with the offline experience.
- Responsible for developing the digital estate and driving an omni-channel approach.
- Checking all direct customer journeys using a mixture of tools which will include customer journey mapping, data analysis, benchmarking and user research.
- Creating design interactions and UX flows using all available resources.
- Communicating with stakeholders by using wireframes and mock ups (using Balsamiq and Adobe XD), using UX definition, obtaining feedback and sign off, and completing customer testing.
- Completing regular reviews and testing and carrying out a variety of tasks including solving problems, identifying and analysing customer experience, optimisation and business projects.
- Leveraging AB/MVT capability to develop and support journey optimisation.
- Analysing MI reports.
- Working with multiple departments across the business ensuring all business needs and digital standards are met.
- Managing the teams work load, priorities and deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have at least 3 years' experience working in a Digital Environment in a Digital Experience role.
- Will be a passionate, tech savvy with a flair for responsive web design and cross platform devices like mobiles, desktops and apps.
- Will need strong knowledge of tools and technology that work with UX design.
- Must have proven experience in digital user interface designing and maintaining.
- Must be experienced in creating customer journey maps, producing cross-device wireframes and clickable prototypes and have familiarity with UI development techniques.
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Key Words: digital, digital experience, user experience, digital estate, customer experience, online estate, omni-channel, touch-points, integration, customer centric, journey mapping, data analysis, benchmarking, research, UX flows, wireframes, stakeholders, optimisation, web design, cross platform, UX design, interfaces, design, customer insight, journey maps, prototypes, UI development.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.