Salary: £40K - £50K
Hours of work: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday but need to be flexible and willing to work outside core hours as required - this is returned in lieu or alternative hours are offered.
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Devops Engineer for an established, market-leading company
- Receive and respond to e-mails and change request tickets regarding issues that arise, prioritising as necessary, resolving them within agreed timescales and escalating to other members of Devops, as appropriate.
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure as required by the company and developers.
- Automate infrastructure as code using the automation software.
- Implement and manage application monitoring.
- Create and maintain the build and deployment pipelines.
- Liaise with and provide education to developers on build and deployment operations.
- Liaise with Third party account managers.
- Help and support the release team in deploying and rolling out externally hosted applications.
- Monitor server and application performance, provide statistics and reports to the Infrastructure Manager, as required.
- Maintain the hosted platform infrastructure (servers, active directory and networks.)
- Ensure that the company complies with regulatory standards and best practices. Also help oversee IT related verifications, audits and due diligence.
- Evaluate, develop and implement policies and procedures related to computer systems operation and development.
- Manage backup system for hosted platform, ensuring operations are effective and relevant.
- Participate in new projects and aid in the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
The ideal Devops Engineer:
- Scripting abilities using PowerShell or Bash
- General understanding of Cloud technologies.
- General understanding of Git.
- General understanding of deployment patterns.
- Experience using deployment software i.e. Octopus Deploy.
- General understanding of software development.
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required.
To be considered for the exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV then make contact with Amy on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.