Deputy Resource Controller
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000
Hours of work: 40 hours core office hours Monday - Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well establish maintenance company based in the Winchester Area
We are looking for a highly organised individual ideally with a background in planning and scheduling work for a team of engineers or operatives. Planning and Scheduling works called in by the clients making sure they are completed within the SLA agreed by the clients
The role will include:
- You will received instruction from the internal team as well as the customer directly which you will then act upon immediately whilst providing excellent customer services
- You will process work to be completed onto the internal system and external systems
- You will liaise directly with a team of engineers or operatives to schedule and route plan them to complete the work accordingly, managing the diaries
- You will provide costs for the work to be completed and raise purchase orders thereafter
The ideal candidate:
- This is a fast paced environment with attention to detail being paramount.
- You will need exceptional customer service skills and be able to deal with ordering stock and bespoke equipment for individual jobs.
- You will need to be able to work with engineers to get jobs completed in a timely manner,
- You will have good administration skills and experience
- Previous experience of working within Scheduling, route planning, logistics, facilities would be ideal although not essential.
Please submit your CV to Dan and call 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.