General Manager / Facilities Manager
Starting Salary: £28,000 PA
Various hours covering 5 days out of 7! Some evening and weekends required
Dynamite Recruitment is currently representing a client in the Chichester area who is looking for a Deputy Manager/Facilities Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis. As a Deputy Manager you will be working closely with the General Manager and Directors, acting as an overall Manager to all internal Managers and to be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities within the company. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking for a diverse career where internal progression is encouraged. Live-In opportunities are optional.
- Working closely alongside the Manager
- Being responsible for the day to day running of the business including arranging maintenance, dealing with leaseholder queries, sourcing entertainment and managing the onsite hospitality facilities
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times to visitors and leaseholders
- Managing onsite staff and other internal Managers
- Dealing with credit control
- Organising staff recruitment
- Ad hoc reception and administration duties will also be involved
- Previous people management experience required
- Willing to take on a wide range of responsibilities
- Personable and be able to adapt to a range of environments
- Motivated to progress within the business
- A range of interpersonal/communication skills
- Previous experience in entertainment/hospitality is an advantage but not essential
- Willing to work unsociable hours if required
Keywords: Manager, General Manager, Deputy Manager, Hospitality Manager, Facilities Manager, Pa, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, Diary Management, Admin, Administration, Event Management, Receptionist,
Please apply now and/or contact Katie at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422 for more information!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.