Database Marketing Specialist
Salary: up to £28,000 P/A dependent on experience
Hours of work: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday + bank holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Pension enrolment
- Exciting company growth plans
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Database Marketing Specialist for a well-established, national organisation based in Winchester! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a fast-growing, vibrant team.
The ideal Database Marketing Specialist will have 1-2 years proven working experience in Marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing up to date and creative content to be distributed to new and existing customers.
- Sending SMS and email marketing campaigns through a specialist platform.
- Communicating promotional offers, service reminders and refer a friend schemes through social media and offline platforms.
- Adhering to the GDPR regulation when adding contacts to the database.
- Undertaking research, reviewing and reporting on the competitor's activity.
- Delivering weekly and monthly reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with ad-hoc projects for continuous improvement.
The ideal Database Marketing Specialist will:
- Have a proven background in Marketing, Communications, Content or Media!!
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills!
- Be highly organised with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: digital, marketing, communications, media, content, email marketing, PPC, pay-per-click, Googleads, Adword, ecampaigns, Social Media, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, lead generation, SEO, ROI, data capture, insight, competitor, communications, Pure360
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.