Data Verifier / Analyst
Location: Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: 08:00am - 16:30pm OR 08:00am - 17:00pm
Monday to Friday
Salary: £17600 plus fantastic benefits which include
- Subsidised company canteen
- Progression opportunities
- Free park and ride opportunities
- Company staff room with pool table
- Holiday & Pension
- Discount off utilities
- Fantastic social events
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading, prepayment utility & energy provider based in Chandlers Ford. Due to the company growing throughout 2018 so far, our client is looking for a Data Verifier / Analyst to join a specialist team.
As a Data Verifier / Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
- You will receive applications and documentation which you will then be responsible for proof reading and cross referencing
- You will then raise discrepancies
- You will cross check information to ensure that you have the required details to follow a set process
- From this point you will either, reject application due to missing information or will proceed with application to the next stage.
- You will liaise with third parties externally, raising letter and emails to confirm changes and manage settlements.
- You may liaise directly with customer to gather missing information but its very occasional
- You will process data working to strict deadlines and targets.
The ideal candidate:
- Good Microsoft computer skills including Word & Excel
- Will be able to meet a target
- Will have excellent attention to detail
- Will have good data processing skills / ideally have administration experience
- Will be able to work under high volumes of pressure.
This position will suit a graduate or experience administrator who is process driven , enjoys analysing and processing data
Urgent applicants are required for this position
Key Words: Administration, graduate, analyst, data entry, data verifier
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.