Data Support Analyst
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours
up to £22,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Data Support Analyst for a fast-growing and corporate medical client based in Fareham! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a versatile and vibrant team.
As the Data Support Analyst you will be:
- Collecting, manipulating and processing incoming data for internal and external stakeholders.
- Working to strict time frames and delivering quality reports as required.
- Using Excel and SQL daily to create spreadsheets and update reports.
- Processing data and checking accuracy along the way.
- Producing daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc MI reports.
- Attending ongoing on training to continue technical development.
The ideal Data Support Analyst:
- Will be proficient in MS SQL coding, or desire to learn and develop in this area
- Will need to be very IT literate and have strong Excel skills!
- Must be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail and be very accurate with their working
- Will need to have strong communication skills and be a real team player
- Must have good time management skills and be a keen problem solver.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, excel, advanced excel, SQL, coding, mathematics, graduate, economics, MI, BI, business information, data analyst, business analyst, data admin*, data entry, admin*, Data Support Analyst, manipulating, extracting, processing,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.