Data Processor / Administrator
Hours of work: You will work between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
Every 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 5.30pm
Amazing benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick Pay at full pay 1-20 days, half pay between 21-40 days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
- Free to use Barney Bike (local use only)
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for one of Hampshires fastest growing businesses and due to huge success our client are now looking to recruit an Administrator to join a specialist team.
As an Administrator you will input highly confidential and important financial information onto an internal system. You will review highly important applications that are submitted via a web based application system, and then check that all applications are in line with policy rules, and ensure that proofs of documentation and agreements are correct.
- Review customer agreements and, documentation proofs against a set of criteria to ensure that the deal is correct. These criteria will relate to the construction of the deal, inclusion of correct proofs and supporting documentation, correct paperwork and application of the client's business rules.
- Reject applications if the application does not meet the requirements, indicating what element of the application is missing or incorrect.
- When applications do meet all the criteria, input relevant details into our in-house system to enable payment.
The ideal Data Administrator:
- Must have good data entry / administration skills and experience
- Needs to have an exceptionally high level of attention to detail, possess high energy levels and be able to demonstrate excellence in best practice
- Must be able to work to targets
- Must be articulate and have a good level of PC literacy
- Will have the ability to work well under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Attention to detail, both in the inputting and reviewing of information
- Previous experience in an FCA/FSA regulated environment would be advantageous although is not essential
#data admin*, data entry, data verification, data verifier, customer service admin*, claims admin*, claims handler
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.