Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - Core Hours
up to £20,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits!
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Data Processor / Verifier for a client based in Southampton! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a busy, vibrant team!
- Processing incoming and outgoing data on behalf of clients
- Working to strict time frames and delivering quality reports as required
- Processing data and checking accuracy along the way
- Use Excel on a daily basis to create spreadsheets and update reports.
- Resolving queries and answering questions in regards to the data being handled and ensuring that everyone gets the information that they need
- Supporting other teams with adhoc duties as required
The Ideal Data Processor:
- Will need to be very IT literate and have strong Excel skills!
- Must be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail and be very accurate with their working
- Will need to have strong communication skills and be a real team player
- Must have good time management skills and be a keen problem solver.
For more information, please apply now or contact Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: data entry, data verifier, data administration, data analyst, advanced excel, intermediate excel, IT, information technology, business reporting, extracting data, reporting data, analysing data, southampton, university graduate, data services,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.