Data Entry Administrator
Location - Petersfield
Salary Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Core Hours - Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working with a growing company in Hampshire. Our client is recruiting for attention to detail focused, accurate and process driven candidates to join their busy New Business Applications team. This is a fantastic time to be joining the company as they enter a period of exciting change and development.
This role is ideally suited to someone with strong data entry and administration experience. Our client offer a fantastic working environment, with beautiful offices, a friendly team and fantastic career potential. You will be entitled to a range of corporate company benefits, as well as some individual extra perks such as free gym access, free fruit & refreshments daily and breakfast provided by the company once a month!
The Role: -
- To process all customer documents using the in house workflow system.
- To review customer paperwork ensuring all information is accurate and correctly inputted. -
- To reject documents if they do not meet minimum requirements. -
- Input details into online system ensuring accurate data entry.
The Ideal Candidate: -
- Must be able to manage a high volume of tasks to a high degree of accuracy. -
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail. -
- Should be self-motivated and target driven. -
- Will possess a high level of numeracy skills and good communication. -
- Must be able to maintain accuracy when delivering repetitive tasks. -
- Must be articulate, with good PC skills. This position is available for an immediate start so please apply today if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience. Interviews will be held immediately.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.