Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 P/A
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Data Engineer for a global organisation in Petersfield! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join an innovative and future-focused team!
As the Data Engineer, you will work as part of a small team to enhance and improve the company’s risk-management and revenue user-interfaces and API’s.
To be considered for this role you must have 2-3 years’ experience using Kafka and Scala
- Create, maintain and test big data applications using Apache Kafka streams, Spark, Hive and Apache Druid.
- Integrate solutions with current web and non-web products
- Gather and refine requirements from subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Create design specifications and documentation to support development
The ideal candidate will:
- MUST have a proven background of 2-3 years working with Apache Kafka and Scala, in a developing applications role!
- Be technically minded with an excellent understanding and knowledge of data-stream processing.
- Have an IT / Computer-Science related degree is desirable.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: data engineer, developer, application developer, Apache Kafka, Scala, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Machine Learning, Tensorflow, C++, Confluence, JIRA, Git source control, CI/CD, NoSQL databases, ETL, Prometheus, Python, data warehouse, data application, big data, Petersfield