£15,000 - £20,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an incredibly exciting and growing organisation on the outskirts of Eastleigh.
- Working with the sales and marketing team to identify data requirements to support revenue growth campaigns.
- Use the data provided to create a campaign that targets a defined sector/area/type of business for the sales and marketing teams to then put to good use.
- Collate the information and put it in to a structure so that the sales and marketing team can effectively use the data to increase revenue for the business.
- Monitor the responses and data coming back in and report back on any successes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be analytical and good with numbers and figures.
- Will be someone who is driven and looking for a long and exciting career.
- Needs to be hard-working, inquisitive and positive thinking!
- Must be a team player and have very good IT skills.
- Any previous sales experience would be advantageous as you will appreciate how the sales process works!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing department and a growing company that will be able to offer you career development and progression in the future!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: data, sales, data analysis, market research, marketing, data entry, campaigns, "sales and marketing", "sales & marketing", targets, reporting, spreadsheets, Excel, analytical, numerical, function, administration, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.