Data Analyst- Southampton
Full Time - Permanent
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5:30pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a well-established online ski sales business who are looking for a Data Analyst to join their team in Southampton.
- Delivering campaigns, reporting on campaign ROI and recommending changes to improve results and performance
- Reviewing marketing analytics, mapping/analysing and optimising customer journeys
- Working alongside the Campaign Manager to drive and promote a digitally focused marketing plan
- Optimising marketing activity, sharing insight from data analysis to contribute to sales conversion
- Using internal and external data and producing specific campaign measures
- Focusing on processes and continuous improvement and seeking opportunities to bring original ideas to the business
- Managing the CRM system and GDPR compliance
The Ideal Candidate:
- It would be hugely advantageous to have some marketing experience!!
- Mill have experience using web analytics i.e. Google Analytics
- Must have a keen interest in data and analytics
- Must have a keen eye for detail and strong communication skills
- Will excellent IT Skills including advanced excel, macros and pivot tables
- Will be a problem solver with strategic thinking
- Must have the ability to form complex data into actions and results
- Must be good with numbers!
- Must have good time management skills especially when working under pressure
- Any interest in snow sports is a bonus!!
For More Information, Please Apply Or Contact Jess Martin At Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Keywords: data analyst, marketing analyst, digital marketing, campaigns, results, performance, analysing, marketing plan, activity, data, sales, internal data, external data, CRM, google analytics, excel, full time, permanent, Southampton,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.