Permanent Full Time
Up to £25,600 + benefits
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a specialist company who have a fantastic opportunity for an experience Data Analyst who has a working knowledge of SQL to join their team.
You will be tasked with providing retrieval, processing, analysis and forecasting of financial data, to help manage and report on client performance and transactions
- Retrieve and import financial information, providing feedback to management of potential improvements
- Processing and analysis of financial data to generate sales leads
- Provide forecasts against financial data received from field sales
- Maintain and develop the processes/systems behind these
- Utilising SQL queries, SQL analytics, SQL reporting and other query writing skills
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years' experience of data analysis & processing and analysis of financial data
- Excellent IT skills; minimum 1 year hands on experience of SQL query writing, SQL analytics & SQL reporting services and an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- SQL Management Studio & Visual Studio Business Intelligence
- Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work
- Resilient and pro-active
- Good time management
If you feel that you have the skill set to hit the ground running with this position, please send through your CV immediately.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.