Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a well-established, service provider based in Portsmouth and due to growth within the business, they are looking to recruit experienced Data Administrators.
As a Data Administrator you will work within a specialist department to support with the processes and the verification of data.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cross-referencing between excel spreadsheets and costing/system information to ensure the details are correct.
- Raise discrepancies where necessary and troubleshoot to the point of resolution
- You will use excel to decipher information and produce reporting information
- You will liaise with third parties and internal departments to verify/chase important information.
- Support the team with general administration
The ideal Data Administrator:
- You will need to be experience within administration or data verification
- Will be advanced or confident in using excel
- Must have strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience in V Lookups and Pivot tables would be an advantage although not essential
We will be short-listing and booking in interviews immenantly so to be considered for this role please submit your CV ASAP and make contact with Amy / Dan on 02392455422.
Data verifier, data verification, data entry admin*, excel reporting, advanced excel, data analyst
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.