Monday to Friday - Permanent - 37.5 Hours per Week - 8am to 5pm
£25,000 - £30,000 P/A Depending on Experience
- 23 days' holiday rising to 25 with length of service
- Company contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Onsite parking
- Free fruit, tea, coffee onsite
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing organisation, with over 30 years' experience in their field, who is looking for a Data Systems Administrator to join their team.
- Supporting sales, marketing and commercial departments with data management, salesforce.com training and reporting and analysis to all areas of the business.
- Producing end of month reporting, implementing improvements and focusing on protecting and investing the companies profit margin.
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly reports using Excel and the Tableau BI Tool, ensuring accurate data is turned in to relevant and useful information.
- Working with project teams and other stakeholders through issues and operational challenges, understanding the cost drivers, and providing insight to non-finance members and sales force team.
- Building strong relationships and providing detailed product and range analysis to support both NPD & purchasing teams.
- Delivering training to Sales Force team (salesforce.com) and Tableau users.
- Managing the sales force platform, ensuring management and maintainance of data integrity.
- Creating sales dashboards, workflow setup, data and forcecast information for weekly sales meetings.
- Coordinating campaign management and month end reporting including pipeline, order forecasting and CRM analytics updates.
- Assisting with quotations and pricing in absence of other team members.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous proven work experience in a data systems, reporting, data management, implementation or improvements role.
- Will have strong stakeholder management experience and be very analytically-minded.
- Will ideally have working knowledge of salesforce.com and Tableau or other CRM tools. MUST have strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Will have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organised and have a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Will be PC literate and have a good understanding of various Microsoft Packages.
- Will be results driven, have strong numeracy capabilities and lead by example.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: commercial, compliance, data systems, admin, administration, administrator, improvements, training, data management, financial, business, analyst, analysis, salesforce, Excel, Tableau, stakeholder, management, system data, analytical, data management, month end, reporting, reports, profit, data, quality, products, forecast
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.