Trainee Customs Administrator - Shipping Clerk
Location : Portsmouth
Salary £17000-18000 dependent on experience
Start date : Immediate start
This position is to cover a maternity contract of approximately up to 1 year .
Hours : Shifts running between 6.30am and 8pm-There is a two week shift rota
Saturdays from 6am until finish will be required on a rota basis and paid at overtime
Bank holidays will be required on a rota basis and paid at Overtime rates
Dynamite recruitment is working with one of the UK's biggest distributors .
Due to the growth of the business we are currently looking to recruit a Customers Clerk - Shipping Clerk with immediate effect
As a Custom's Clearance Clerk you will be responsible for
- Working with a custom clearance team
- Managing the inputting of Custom entries
- Clearing customs and declaring hazardous goods through customs
- Booking of Transport , supporting with logistics
- Liaising with clients and customs clearance daily via email and on the telephone
- Completing CNs , c21's
To apply for this position you
- Will have previous experience -/ some knowledge or interest in logistics , shipping /Import / export , transport
- Ideally will have experience of working within Customs or be keen to develop a career within this
- Will be available asap to start work
Immediate position available , urgent applications sought
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.