Customer Support Executive
|Job Title:||Customer Support Executive|
|Contact Name:||**Please Select Your Name**|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 13:50|
Customer Support Executive - Financial Services
Location: Petersfield , Liss , Waterlooville , Denmead ,
Salary : Competitive with large room for increase + benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme & enhanced maternity pay
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Free on-site parking
Hours: 37.5 hours a week - 8 hour shifts between 8am and 6pm Monday to Saturday (1 in 5 Saturdays. When you work a Saturday you will get a day off in lieu)
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with one of Hampshire's biggest award winnings businesses who have just moved into brand new modern and corporate offices in Petersfield
Our client pride themselves on their excellent customer services and as a result are now looking for passionate and resilient candidates to join their 300 strong team
Each requirement will vary, and no two days will be the same.
Your key duties will include the following
- Act as a main point of contact for customers via email and on the telephone
- Establishing a strong relationship with customers in order to understand their needs
- Identify and work with vulnerable customers or customers in difficulty appropriately, acting with the utmost compassion and professionalism
- Support customers in finding an appropriate resolution, ensuring they end the call happy and satisfied with the outcome.
- Processing of partial and full financial settlements, when requested by the customer
- Liaising with all other departments within the business, and third parties to manage expectations
- Complete administration and assessments to support the above
The ideal candidate will have the following
- We are seeking individuals with a strong sense of Customer Service - this could be from retail, care, hospitality, call centre etc.
- We are seeking someone who is compassionate, patient and professional at all times.
- You will have the ability to manage a difficult customer where necessary
- You must be organised and able to multi task
- Excellent and confident phone manner and comfortable with high volume calls
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.