Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £negotiable dependant on experience
This is a temporary position to start asap and for 2-3 months
Hours of work: This is a full-time position that requires someone to work a slight shift rota of the following
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30 OR 8.30-5 OR 9.30am to 6pm
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor / Administrator to join the team in Portsmouth.
Our clients offer a specialist service and pride themselves on going the extra mile for a customer.
As a Customer Service Advisor /Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Assisting within a specialist Customer Support team
- Handle a variety of customer enquiries via email and on the telephone
- To process legal documents onto the system
- Data entry of highly important information
- To liaise with third parties to manage customer enquiries and issues
- Complaint handling
- Ensure information that has been input onto the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
As a Customer Service Advisor / Administrator you will have/be:
- Previous administration / Data entry experience would be advantageous
- Previous experience in customer services would be required - Ideally office or telephone based
- Will be computer literate
- Will have a “can do “attitude and be willing to learn
- Must have a good eye for detail and have good IT skills
- Will be available to start Immediately
Please submit your CV immediately!