Customer Support Analyst
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 P/A + full benefits
Hours of work: 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Customer Support Analyst for a business in Fareham! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a dynamic and vibrant team!
My client offers a fantastic training, amazing benefits and a modern, first-class working environment.
The Customer Support Analyst will:
- Report directly into the Department Manager whilst working as part of a small team.
- Monitor CSA's performance to ensure the best level of service is being delivered to clients.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the processes or systems within the department by evaluating the quality of work done.
- Collect, analyse and summarise call centres data and trends to produce reports.
- Attend weekly/monthly calibration sessions and assist with training and development of call centres.
- Manage absence and lateness.
- Maintain the inhouse system.
The ideal Customer Support Analyst will:
- Have a proven background in Team Leading, Supervising or Managing a small team in Customer Service.
- Must have experience in call listening, quality assurance or providing training in a contact/call centre.
- Have strong communication skills and able to liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Be analytical with a keen eye for attend to detail.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.