Customer Support Agent
Hours of work: Shifts between 8am - 8pm Monday to Thursday and 8am - 6pm Friday
1 in 3 Saturdays 8am - 2pm paid at time and a half
Salary: £17000 with amazing progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick Pay at full pay 1-20 days, half pay between 21-40 days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
- Free to use Barney Bikes
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer services?
Are you working within retail, hospitality, a customer service role with no opportunity of a career?
If so and want to make a difference we have a fantastic position available that could be perfect for you!!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Customer Support Agent for one of our top 10 clients based in Petersfield, our client offers amazing progression opportunities, benefits and a first-class working environment.
It's a great time to join the business if you are looking to work hard, deliver excellent customer service and have a fantastic future ahead of you!
The role is varied and includes liaising with customers via inbound and outbound telephone calls, email, and letter. It is their aim to respond to all customer queries as promptly as possible, therefore high levels of productivity and a strong work ethic are essential for the role.
As a Customer Support Agent you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Acting as a main point of contact for customers via email and on the telephone
- Being patient with customers, and taking the time necessary to deal with all queries effectively
- Establishing a strong relationship with customers in order to understand their situation and completing Income and Expenditure assessments.
- Identify and work with vulnerable customers or customers in financial difficulty appropriately, acting with the utmost compassion and professionalism
- Absolute compliance with TCF principles and FCA regulations
- To adhere to Data Protection Act regulations
- Support customers in finding an appropriate resolution if they fall behind with their payments. This includes setting up and amending direct debits and processing card payments
- Handle and aim to resolve customer complaints, promptly, in line with FCA complaint handling requirements
- Processing of partial and full financial settlements, when requested by the customer
- Liaising with all other departments within the business, as well as external parties such as Debt Advice organisations, solicitors and any person or entity authorised by the customer
The ideal candidate will have the following
- We are seeking individuals with a strong sense of Customer Service
- We are seeking someone with good customer service experience
- You will have good computer skills.
- You will have the ability to assist a variety of customers
- You must be organised and able to multi-task
- The role is challenging, sometimes managing difficult and emotional calls, so resilience and empathy are essential.
This is a good entry level role into the organisation, a great opportunity to get a real understanding for what the organisation does and allow you to develop within the business quickly.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV and then call Amy on 02392455422.
#customer service, customer support, retails, graduate, sales assistant, sales advisor, advisor, representative, admin*, reception
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.