Customer Support Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 P/A
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Customer Support Administrator for a well-established independent business in Gosport! This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised Customer Support Administrator to join a fast-growing team.
As Customer Support Administrator, you will:
- Provide an excellent service to customers via telephone and email.
- Work effectively as part of a small team, striving to continuously deliver a first-class service.
- Develop working relationships with existing customers, handling any inquires and resolving issues promptly.
- Coordinate repairs, raise quotations/invoices and process orders for spare parts.
- Update and maintain the internal system with accurate information.
- Work closely and communicate with internal departments and contractors.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- All round general administration.
The ideal Customer Support Administrator will:
- Must have a proven background in either Sales Admin, Admin Support, Customer Service Admin or Data Entry!!
- Have experience in meeting deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Be highly organised with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Be excellent at using Microsoft package including Excel.
- Be a team player and able to work effectively under pressure.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: admin*, coordinator, support, advisor, representative, executive, sales admin*, processing, processor, consumer, contractors, job orders, work orders, quotes, quotations, refunds, receipts, repairs, diaries,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.