Customer Services Team Leader
Monday to Friday - Full Time - Permanent
£25,000 - £30,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a national company, with head offices based in Chandlers Ford who is looking for a Senior Customer Services Team Leader to join the business.
- Managing the customer services team on a day to day basis ensuring the team is hitting customer KPI's and SLA's
- Conducting 1-2-1's, team appraisals, assisting in recruitment and monitoring calls (quality auditing) to identify areas for improvement
- Running regular team briefings and ensuring they're aware of any changes to processes, procedures etc.
- Coaching, training and mentoring the team on a day to day basis to encourage them to work to their full potential
- Completing the teams rota, authorising holiday and handling sickness
- Reporting in to the Customer Services Manager and attending management meetings when required
Your team will be working 2 shifts, half will work 8am to 4pm and the other 9am to 5pm. Your 37.5 hours per week will be inside these shifts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous team management experience from an office or call centre/contact centre environment
- Will ideally have some knowledge of B2B contracts/contracts management or have worked for a business providing a contract of service to their clients
- Will need to have a hands on approach and be prepared to lead by example
- Will need to be familiar with producing rotas, conducting 1-2-1's and dealing with day to day people management challenges
- Must be proactive, positive and organised!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "Call centre","contact centre","team leader","team manager","quality control","team manager","supervisor","people management","team management","senior","team supervisor","customer services","training","mentoring","coaching","management","reporting","SLA's","KPI's","service level agreements","targets","appraisals","1-2-1's","meetings","rotas","
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.