Customer Services/Sales Advisor - February 2018 start date!!
£18,000 P/A rising with regular pay reviews + Amazing Benefits!!
4 Weeks Full Training!
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below!
Lovely Bournemouth Based Offices!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting some Customer Services/Sales Advisors to join their Bournemouth based team.
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way
- Returning calls to customers that have enquired via email or online and who are potentially looking for a new policy
- Speaking to customers about their requirements and giving them all the information they need in order to make a sale
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run on each customer spoken to
- Speaking with customers about their policies and managing customers expectations thoroughly
- Speaking with third parties and internal and external customers & colleagues
- Overcoming objections and ensuring the customer receives a fantastic service
- Ensuring information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
The hours for these positions will vary however you will receive your rota at least 4 weeks in advance!! You will get 4 weeks of initial training which will be held Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The shifts will be between the hours of 9am and 7pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on a Friday. You will also get an early finish every 3rd Friday meaning you'll be done by 2pm!!
Please note - The department is closed on Saturday's and Sunday's and also on Bank Holidays!!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to have some form of customer services experience from any industry including hospitality, retail, bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, care work, call centres, contact centres and office environments!!
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated and interested in working in an office environment dealing with customers primarily via phone
- Must have a good eye for detail and have strong basic IT skills
- Must be able to travel to the Bournemouth offices on a daily basis, the offices are a stones throw walk away from the Bournemouth Hospital.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take their customer services experience to the next level. This may be your first office based role or a step up from your current position in a call centre or office based environment!!
For more information on this opportunity, please apply now or contact Abby Neal/Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "customer services, call centre, customer services advisor, contact centre, helpdesk, switchboard, retail, hospitality, waiter, waitress, sales assistant, administration, office, telephone, inbound, agent, operator, customer assistant, receptionist, reception, front of house, cafe, assistant, support, care, restaurant, pub, shop, supermarket, sales, bar, hotel,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.