Customer Services Representative - Waterlooville
£16,000 - £17,000 P/A with a potential OTE of up to £30,000 P/A!!!
Monday to Friday - Full Time - 8:30AM to 5PM
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an interesting, niche company based in Waterlooville. They are one of the leading providers in the UK for their products and this role will be extremely engaging for the right person.
Working alongside an already successful internal sales team this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Support the sales and customer services team to maximise revenue opportunities and offer administrative support
- Input data on to the internal systems and keep information up to date
- Develop good business relationships with internal teams and external clients
- Develop a good knowledge of the companies products and industry
- Process customers payments/orders/reports etc
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound call backs
This role will develop in to more of a 'mini account manager' focused position and would be a good opportunity for someone looking to start and build a good solid career!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous customer service experience and be willing to develop in to a 'mini account manager' orientated role
- Must have good attention to detail and a professional customer approach
- Must be accurate in record keeping and data entry
- Overall, candidates need to be committed, hard working and passionate to succeed!!
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martion or Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!
Keywords: "customer services","telephone","office based","sales","customers","administration","full time","waterloovile","trainee","support","junior","sports","coordinator","adviser","targets","commission","account manager","sales representative","admin"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.