Full Time Customer Services Representative
£16,000 - £17,500 P/A + Full Benefits
Based in Romsey - Permanent - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is working with a well-established vehicle rental company who are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Customer Service Representative to join their fantastic team.
- Delivering excellent customer service to new and existing customers.
- Answering all customer queries in a friendly and efficient manner whilst staying professional at all times.
- Working accurately and in a timely fashion to deliver against all deadlines.
- Being a proactive team member to answer all sales calls.
- Identifying and reporting all sales leads to the Business Development Managers.
- Utilising all opportunities to upsell or down sell where appropriate.
You will work primarily Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm!!!
Please note: you will just need to remain flexible to work only 1 in every 3 Saturdays and only 1 in every 6 Sunday's.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must love customer services! This role is all about the customer!
- Will need to be able to communicate articulately and confidently via the telephone and email
- Must have a good eye for detail when it comes to administrative tasks
- Will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment whilst staying calm and consistent
- Must have strong IT skills and basic numerical skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to kick start their career in office based customer services, or for an already experienced customer services rep looking for that next step! The progression opportunities with this company are very good!!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!!
Key Words: "customer services","customers","admin","administration","data entry","telephone","inbound","office","call centre","switchboard","full time","emails","support","coordinator","representative","advisor","assistant","sales","customers","service"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.