Customer Services Coordinator _ IMMEDIATE START
This is a temporary position to start Immediately
Duration :We require someone to be able to commit to 4 weeks
Salary :£8.00 -£8.25 per hour
Hours of work: This is a full time position that requires someone to work Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting for a Customer Services Coordinator to join their Fareham team.
This is to support with a very busy period and requires someone who would be available to start Immediately
As a customer service coordinator you will be responsible for assisting a specialist internal team
- Handle a variety of customer enquiries
- Booking, cancelling and rearranging appointments on behalf of customers
- Speaking with third parties and internal and external customers
- To book in appointments into the diary system
- Ensure information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
The ideal candidate :
- Will need to have some form of customer services experience - Must have experience of assisting customers on the telephone
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered and emails responded to quickly and effectively
- Must have a good eye for detail and have basic IT skills
To be considered please submit you CV immediately
For more information, please apply now or contact Fran Curtis
Key Words: "customer services","call centre","customer services advisor","contact centre","helpdesk","switchboard","retail","hospitality","waiter","waitress","sales assistant","administration","office","training","telephone","inbound","agent","operator","sales","soft sales","customer assistant","receptionist","reception","front of house","cafe","assistant","support","bar staff"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.