Customer Services Coordinator _ IMMEDIATE START
This is a temporary position to start on Monday 8th January 2018
Duration :We require someone to be able to commit to 4 weeks
Salary :£15,000 per annum
Hours of work: This is a full time position that requires someone to work the following hours
- Monday and Wednesday 11.30a, -7.30pm
- Tuesday Thursday and Friday 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting for a Customer Services Coordinator to join their Fareham team.
This is to support with a very busy period and requires someone who would be available to start Immediately
As a customer service coordinator you will be responsible for assisting a specialist internal team
- Handle a variety of customer enquiries
- Booking, cancelling and rearranging appointments on behalf of customers
- Speaking with third parties and internal and external customers
- Ensure information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
The ideal candidate :
- Will need to have some form of customer services experience - Must have experience of assisting customers on the telephone
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered and emails responded to quickly and effectively
- Must have a good eye for detail and have basic IT skills
To be considered please submit you CV immediately
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "customer services","call centre","customer services advisor","contact centre","helpdesk","switchboard","retail","hospitality","waiter","waitress","sales assistant","administration","office","training","telephone","inbound","agent","operator","sales","soft sales","customer assistant","receptionist","reception","front of house","cafe","assistant","support","bar staff"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.