Customer Services Coordinator/Administrator - Central Southampton
Monday to Friday - Full Time - 9am to 5pm
£16,000 - £17,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting a Customer Servics Coordinator/Administrator to join their Southampton based team.
- Offering daily office support and handling incoming calls
- Collection and distribution of all office post
- Running and producing daily reports
- Scanning and filing of policy paperwork
- Processing transactions and maintaining information on the database
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous customer services/administration experience from an office or contact centre environment
- Needs to have good IT skills and have used Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have a good telephone manner
- Will need to be confident in working as part of a team as well as on your own
- If you have experience from a financial services background that would be very beneficial!!
This role is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to join a stable and successful organisation that is experiencing some very promising growth! The company also offer fantastic career progression opportunties!
Please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!
Key Words: Customer Services, Administration, Administrator, Coordinator, Office Based, Call Handler, Switchboard, Office Support, Account Coordinator, Account Handler, Representative, Advisor, Full Time, Southampton, Filing, Faxing, Scanning, Data Entry, Financial Services, FCA, Cert CII, Insurance, Banking, PMI, Claims
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.