Customer Services Representative
Full Time - Permanent - Core Business Hours
£25,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an exciting, young, ambitious company in Brighton Centre for a Customer Services Representative to join their growing team!
Working as a Customer Services Representative, this role will involve working in a quirky, modern office based environment speaking with customers via phone and email.
- Answering incoming questions and queries from customers all over the UK
- Calling customers who have placed an order, checking through the details of their order and ensuring everything is accurate and ensuring the customer can afford the monthly repayments for the product/s
- Placing customers orders and handling logistics and delivery plans
- Calling customers to discuss any issues with their order or their monthly repayments
- Inputting information on to the system, updating and amending any existing records and responding to emails.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office based customer services experience and be comfortable and confident in speaking with customers over the phone on a daily basis
- Must have a strong telephone manner and good all round communications skills
- Will need to be pro-active, hard-working and have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Will have a good sense of humour and a fun and positive personality.
For more information, please contact Abby Neal @ Dynamite Recruitment or apply now to avoid missing out!!
Key Words: customer services, customer service, representative, advisor, coordinator, order processing, sales, admin, administration, telephone, call handler, call handling, emails, deliveries, logistics, full time, telephone, helpdesk, switchboard, office, permanent
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.