Customer Services Coordinator - Central Southampton
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm - Permanent
£16,000 - £17,500 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting a Customer Services Coordinator to join their Southampton based team.
This is an office based role, supporting the customer services, sales and account management teams.
- Taking full responsibilities for all administrative changes to customers accounts
- Creating new customer records
- Ensuring you build strong and long lasting working relationships with all customers and clients
- Resolving customer queries and returning customers calls and emails
- Handling incoming calls and returning calls to customers, clients and third parties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous customer services/office support experience, ideally from a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking, mortgages, investments or claims!
- Must be used to dealing with customers via phone and email!
- Must be confident, able to work independently and have a strong telephone presence!
- Will need to have thorough administration skills and good attention to detail!
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer services candidate looking for their next role in an office environment! The company offer amazing benefits, a competitive salary structure and performance related bonuses & pay increases along the way!!
This role is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to join a stable and successful organisation that is experiencing some very promising growth!!
Please apply now or contact Daniela Ioviero at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!
Key Words: Customer Services, Administration, Administrator, Coordinator, Office Based, Call Handler, Switchboard, Office Support, Account Coordinator, Account Handler, Representative, Advisor, Full Time, Southampton, Filing, Faxing, Scanning, Data Entry, Financial Services, FCA, Cert CII, Insurance, Banking, PMI, Claims
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.