Customer Services and Administration
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Salary: £8.00 per hour whilst temporary. This will increase if you are to remain with the business permanently
Dynamite recruitment are working in partnership with a specialist independent business based in the Waterlooville area.
Due to huge success our client face a very busy period and are looking for helpdesk Advisors / Customer Service Executives to joining their successful team
As a Customer Service Specialist / Helpdesk Advisor you will be responsible for assisting customers with their needs both via email and on the telephone. You will liaise with third parties to provide solutions whilst completing administration .
You will be responsible for the following key tasks
- Assisting customers via email and on the telephone
- Responding professionally to call and emails
- Providing solutions
- Liaising with others both internally and externally to assist your customer
- Proof reading of documentation
- Data processing of very important information
- Opening and distributing high volumes of post
- Transfer enquiries were unable to help the customer
- Filing hard copy application forms and validation documents.
The ideal candidate will have
- Will have previous customer service experience
- Will have assisted customers via the telephone
- Will have good administration skills and experience
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have good experience in Microsoft Office
- Will be very positive and willing
- Will be available Immediately
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
#graduate , data entry , call centre , customer service
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.