Customer Services & Administration
Location: Chandlers Ford / Eastleigh
Hours of work: Monday to Friday between 8.30am - 5pm
This is a temporary position till Mid December 2017 and requires someone who can interview and start Immediatley
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established technical business based in the Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh area
Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for someone to join their projects department, Where you will be required to liaise with all internal departments and external parities to ensure the customers' requirements and expectations are met.
From time to time you may be require to attend off site meetings this may lead to staying away.
As a Projects customer service advisor and administrator your duties will include
- Assist the projects team with the co ordination of goods being installed
- Speak with third parties both internally and externally to book in installation dates
- To support in scheduling engineers for multiple customers
- Manage stock - ensure that you have enough stock to complete work
- To complete administration to support with each project , update customers records , allocate stock and manage diaries
- Liaise with other departments and make sure all the relevant equipment is sent to the location and engineer on site
The ideal candidate
- Will be available to start immediately
- Will have excellent customer service skills and experience
- Will have good organisational skills
- Will have good administration skills and experience
- Previous experience within route planning , Co-ordinating , scheduling would be advantageous although not essential
For further information / to be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.