Customer Services Advisors - January 2018 start dates available!!
£18,000 P/A rising with regular pay reviews + Amazing Benefits!!
4 Weeks Full Training / Lovely Bournemouth Based Offices!!
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting some Customer Services Advisors to join their Bournemouth based team.
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run on each customer spoken to
- Speaking with customers about their policies and managing customers expectations thoroughly
- Speaking with third parties and internal and external customers & colleagues
- Settling smaller claims on policies where possible (full training provided!)
- Ensuring information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
The hours for these positions will vary however you will receive your rota at least 4 weeks in advance!! You will get 4 weeks of initial training which will be held Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The shifts will be between the hours of 8.30am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 4pm on a Saturday. You will primarily work between the hours of 8.30am and 6.30pm with an occasional late shift of 12pm until 8pm.
Please note - you will only work a Saturday every OTHER weekend and on that week you will then get a mid-week day off so that you will never work more than 5 out of 7 days.
The offices are closed on a Sunday and also on Bank Holidays!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to have some form of customer services experience from any industry including hospitality, retail, bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, call centres, contact centres and office environments!!
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated and interested in working in an office environment dealing with customers primarily via phone
- Must have a good eye for detail and have strong basic IT skills
- Must be able to travel to the Bournemouth offices on a daily basis, the offices are a stones throw walk away from the Bournemouth Hospital.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take their customer services experience to the next level. This may be your first office based role or a step up from your current position in a call centre or office based environment!!
Please note: interviews will be being held in the lead up to Christmas and there are two available start dates - January 8th and January 22nd!!
For more information on this opportunity, please apply now or contact Abby Neal/Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: customer services, call centre, customer services advisor, contact centre, helpdesk, switchboard, retail, hospitality, waiter, waitress, sales assistant, administration, office, telephone, inbound, agent, operator, customer assistant, receptionist, reception, front of house, cafe, assistant, support, care, restaurant, pub, shop, supermarket, sales, bar, hotel
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.