Customer Services Advisor - Andover
£17,000 - £20,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits!
Full Time - Permanent - 8.30am to 5.30pm
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this exciting client in recruiting for a Customer Services Advisor to join their Andover team.
- Handling a variety of incoming calls from clients, answering queries and questions along the way
- Acting as a first point of contact for clients calling in to enquire about the business services
- Asking questions to clients to support the other teams within the company
- Day to day scanning and filing
- Building up relationships with clients and getting to know them to the best of their ability
- Transferring calls through to other departments and responding to emails
- Responding to clients via letter
- Day to day administrative duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office based, customer services experience and be used to handling incoming calls in a professional manner
- Will need to be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered and emails responded to quickly and effectively
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must have good IT skills, the role will involve the use of multiple systems which the company will provide full training on!
- Must be a good team player, hard-working and be willing to go above and beyond!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to continue their career within customer services!! The company is a expanding organisation with very exciting growth planned!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "customer services","customer services advisor","coordinator,"helpdesk","switchboard","administration","administrator","office","telephone","inbound","agent","operator","customer assistant","support","office based","call handler","andover","full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.