Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Eastleigh / Chandlers Ford
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000
Hours of work: Monday to Friday either 8am to 4pm and 9am and 5pm
This position requires someone to start immediately. This position will start on an ongoing temporary basis
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a business based in the Eastleigh area.
Our client is a specialist in its field providing facilities services to clients across the UK.
Due to a period of expansion and some development within their business they are now recruiting for a customer service coordinator.
As a customer service coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the business and a specialist customer service team by reacting to clients needs via email and on the telephone You will also schedule engineers to complete work.
As a Customer Service Administrator you will be responsible for the following tasks
- To work through an internal department to do list and insure that client's requests and enquiries have been met
- To raise and release call out service orders
- To schedule engineers and manage diaries
- To make amendments to the customer service orders as requested
- To raise purchase order's
- To reallocate orders and work to be completed where required
- To take and deal with customer invoice queries - referring as appropriate
- To deal with the monitoring reports and take the appropriate action
- To send company documentations IE orders , insurance certificates ect
- To send Copy invoices/ certificates as requested by a customer
- To recall and cancel service orders and contracts where a customer account is to be closed
- To deal with general customer requests that is received by email, phone and fax.
- To ensure any service and maintenance sales calls are directed appropriately and dealt with efficiently
- To ensure the enquiries and complaints are dealt with, where possible, at a local level and in one call/e-mail/fax
- To support with all round administrative tasks
The ideal candidate
- Will have good administrative skills and experience
- Will have good communication skills and experience
- Will ideally have worked within a coordination , scheduelng role previously
- Will be very well organised and able to multi task
- Will be available to start Immediately
- Will be able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.