Customer Services Administrator - Central Southampton
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
£16,000 - £16,500 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting for a Customer Services Administrator to join their Southampton based team.
- Offering daily office support and handling incoming calls
- Collection and distribution of all office post
- Running and producing daily reports
- Scanning and filing of policy paperwork
- Processing transactions and maintaining information on the database
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous customer services/administration experience from an office or contact centre environment
- Needs to have good IT skills and have used Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have a good telephone manner
- Will need to be confident in working as part of a team as well as on your own
- If you have experience from a financial services background that would be very beneficial, however is not essential at all!
This role is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to join a stable and successful organisation that is experiencing some very promising growth!! This role can offer fantastic career progression for the right person!
Please apply now, or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!
Key Words: "Customer service","call centre","contact centre","enquiries","admin","administration","administrator","inbound","processing","data entry","queries","call handling","assistant","reports","full time","support","office","advisor","
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.