Customer Service Team Manager
Location: Chandlers Ford
Salary: £28k - £32k
Hours of work: 08:30am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
- Cash health care
- 23 days holiday
- Discount on services
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite parking
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very well-established service provider based in Chandlers Ford. Due to rapid success at the beginning of the year, our client is looking for an experience Customer Service Team Manager to join their team.
As a Customer Service Team Manager you will inspire, lead and coach a team of Customer Service Team Leaders in the delivery of first class service. You will do this whilst reporting directly to thecal Centre Manager.
- Ensure the responsibilities of each Team Leader are met to a satisfactory level in the time frames specified.
- Responsible for achieving Department SLA's and KPI's, ensuring value added service to our customers and best practice is followed, such as (but not limited to):
- Average agent call scores
- Calls answered and lost
- Monthly 1-2-1s/ Yearly appraisals
- Weekly/monthly call monitoring
- Team attendance
- Ensure there is supervisory cover in the Call Centre at all times, liaising with the Call Centre operational team to have adequate resource cover; shifts, breaks and absence etc.
- Manage and own customer escalations in respect of grievances and complaints through to resolution.
- To ensure the Customer Service Team Leaders and their teams adhere to Ofgem license conditions
- Work closely alongside the other CS Team Manager and ensure a consistent approach
- Responsible for managing the Call Centre in the absence of the Call Centre Assistant Manager and Senior Call Centre Assistant Manager, escalating complex queries to the 'On Call Duty Manager'
- Work closely with HR e.g. during times of recruitment and employee relation issues and ensure the department adhere to all HR processes and guidelines
- Deputise for Team Leaders during periods of absence
- Ensure team are fully aware of all relevant business related communications, including delivery of team briefs covering corporate and local communication
- Train, coach and develop Customer Service Team Leaders on operational processes to maximise performance and potential, spending each day with the Team Leaders ensuring any areas for concern are understood and resolved.
- Assist in creating and implementing Call Centre processes
- Any other duties deemed necessary by your Line Manager
- Develop professional internal and external working relationships.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude especially when dealing with negative situations.
- Promote equality as part of the role and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Ensure that Health and safety policies are adhered to
The ideal candidate:
- Have previous experience in managing a team ideally within a call centre
- GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent qualification) in Maths and English
- PC literate in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
If interested, please submit your CV or make immediate contact with Amy/Fran on 02392455422.
#call centre, team manager, team leader, call centre manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.