Customer Service Team Leader - Basingstoke
Up to 12 months maternity contract - Immediate Start
£30,422 Depending on Experience
Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment are working in partnership with a large organisation who occupy a number of offices in Hampshire. This role will be located in Basingstoke and requires a leader to manage a team that receives first point of contact calls within a contact centre. Customer service is the core to this area of the business (no sales involved) and therefore we require someone who leads from the front, motivates and upskills others along with driving the high level of customer service that is expected.
- Recruit, supervise and motivate a team that are responsive and dedicated to high levels of customer service
- Carry out regular development and performance appraisals, identifying training needs
- Stay informed of new initiatives, policy and legislation and assisting the business with developing new ways of working and maintaining good working practice.
- Be aware of team budget and monitor expenditure
- Drive great customer service and a team of ambassadors of customer experience
- Complaint management
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be available to start immediately due to this being a 12 month maternity cover
- Experience of working within a service delivery environment
- Knowledge of social housing would be an advantage although experience in a housing related management role would be essential
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong desire to succeed and interested in playing a key role in that growth
- Able to respond to out of hours calls if available
This role will interview and commence almost immediately as it's to cover maternity cover up to a 12 month period therefore no notice period would be ideal!
Please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.