Customer Service Support Administrator
£19,000 - £20,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Monday to Friday - Permanent Role - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing business based in the Eastleigh area. Our client is a specialist in it's field providing services to clients across the UK. Due to a period of expansion and some development within their customer services team they are now recruiting for an experienced Customer Services Support Administrator to join the department!
- Raising and issuing service orders as required.
- Making amendments to customers orders.
- Raising a purchase order for customer call outs.
- Handling and dealing with invoice queries.
- Handling monitoring reports.
- Issuing and sending out invoices and certificates as required.
- Dealing with customers general enquiries by email, phone and fax.
- Ensuring that any urgent maintenance or new sales calls are transferred to the relevant department efficiently and effectively.
- Dealing with any customer complaints that come through to you and attempting to resolve the issue in one call.
- Playing a positive part in the team and contributing to overall team goals!
Working core hours, you will either work 8am until 4pm or 9am until 5pm and this will vary week by week.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office based administration experience!
- Will ideally have previous experience dealing with customers over the phone, via email and by letter/fax.
- Must have a good telephone manner and strong IT skills!
- Must be accurate and have good attention to detail.
- Will have a can do attitude and be proactive with their own work load.
- Must produce work to a high quality and be able to react to different tasks as they arise.
Please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!
Key Words: Admin, Administration, Administrator, Customer Services, Support, Orders, Invoices, Emails, Incoming, Inbound, Calls, Call Centre, Office, Contact Centre, Complaints, Products, Services, Customer Requests, Purchase Orders, Full Time, Eastleigh
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.