Customer Service Supervisor - Financial Services
Salary will be depending on experience + Full Company Benefits
Monday to Friday - Full Time - Permanent - 9am to 5pm
- Performance related pay reviews
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Employee benefit portal
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent one of our long-standing clients in Southampton in recruiting a Customer Service Supervisor to work in one of their customer services departments.
The team Supervisor will be responsible for supporting the Head of the Department with team management responsibilities, as well as leading by example and working as a core member of the team.
- Providing customer service and administrative support to a team of Account Managers.
- Supporting the Head of Department with training new starters using a predetermined plan and providing ongoing support throughout the probationary period.
- Supporting with conducting bi-annual reviews with the team.
- Liaising with the Head of Department and providing any relevant feedback or employee updates as necessary.
- Monitoring incoming workloads and addressing any backlogs as soon as possible.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with SME clients and handling clients requests as necessary.
- Adhering to FCA guidelines and following compliance regulations at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have worked for a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking, investments, mortgages or claims.
- Must have strong customer services and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Will require previous Team Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor experience from an office and financially regulated environment.
- Must have experience with coaching and training staff and conducting regular reviews.
- Will possess strong administration and IT skills, including experience working with Excel & spreadsheets.
- Will need to be a good team player and be very well organised!
- Must be client focused and have experience with dealing with customers and/or clients on a daily basis.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to continue their career within the Financial Services industry as there will be plenty of career progression opportunities available in the future!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal or Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!
Key Words: customer services, customer service, administrator, administration, financial services, FCA, FSA, banking, insurance, claims, investments, mortgages, PMI, personal lines, financially-regulated, coordinator, representative, advisor, executive, supervisor, team leader, team manager, coaching, training, reviews, 1-2-1's, support, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.