Salary: £21,000 - £21500
Plus, fantastic benefits which include the following
- 23 days holiday rising with length of service and the ability to buy and sell holiday days
- Fantastic career progression
- Free car parking
- plus, many more .....
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well establish service provider who are based in the Portsmouth area
We are looking for a highly organised individual ideally with a background in planning and coordinating / scheduling work to be completed
As a Coordinator you will be responsible for organising third parties to complete work within agreed timeframes whilst ensuring that they have the materials to complete the work .
As a Service Co-ordinator / Resource Controller you will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely as part of a specialist team to plan ,and book in work to be completed within agree timeframes.
- Liaising with suppliers to manage materials and ensure that contractors have the required supplies
- To schedule diaries for contractors and raise requests for jobs to be completed
- Assist the Resource manager to plan ahead for future appointments, be aware of any issues that could prevent you from meeting the appointments
- To monitor the internal system to ensure that work is being completed within agreed timeframes – contracts are up to date ect
- Ensure issues or concerns effecting great customer service are captured and feedback to managers
- To manage any issues that arise and reschedule appointments where necessary
- To manage administration to support with the above
- This is a fast-paced environment with attention to detail being paramount.
- You will be able to multitask and juggle several plates at any one time
- You will need exceptional customer service skills and be able to deal with ordering stock and bespoke equipment for individual jobs.
- You will need to be able to work with third parties where you would build rapport in order to get jobs completed in a timely manner,
- You will have good administration skills and experience
- Previous experience of working within Scheduling, route planning, logistics, facilities would be ideal although not essential