Customer Service Representative - Full Training Available!
£16,000 - £16,200 P/A Starting Salary with a pay rise at the end of your probationary period + Full Company Benefits!!
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below!
Lovely Whiteley Based Offices - September Start Date Available!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing this impressive client in recruiting some Customer Service Representatives to join their Whiteley team.
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run and SLA's are met
- Speaking with customers regarding their situation and managing customers expectations thoroughly
- Speaking with third parties and internal and external colleagues/stakeholders
- Handling computer-based tasks and data entry responsibilities
- Ensuring all information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
The hours for these positions will vary however you will receive your rota well in advance!!
The shifts will be between the hours of 8am and 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 6pm on a Saturday or Sunday. You will primarily work core business hours Monday to Friday with ONLY 1 week of late shifts in every 7-8 weeks! You will also only work EITHER a Saturday or a Sunday and this will ONLY be once in every 3 weeks!
The first two weeks will be spent on training where you will learn everything that you will need in order to be successful in this role. You will then spend the next 2-4 weeks paired up with an experienced Representative who will then guide you through how your day/week will look!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some form of customer services experience from ANY industry including hospitality, retail, care work, education, NHS, sales, call centres, contact centres and office environments!!
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered quickly and effectively!
- Must have a good eye for detail and competent IT skills!
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Whiteley for a variety of shifts as detailed above - the offices are very accessible via car and there is plenty of parking available either on site or around the offices!
Interviews for this role are taking place ASAP and there is an opportunity to start in this new role in September so please get in touch to avoid missing out!!
For more information on this opportunity, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "customer services", "call centre", "customer services advisor", "contact centre", "helpdesk", "switchboard", "retail", "hospitality", "waiter", "waitress", "sales assistant", "administration", "office", "training", "telephone", "inbound", "agent", "operator", "customer assistant", "receptionist", "reception", "front of house", "bar work", "cafe", "assistant", "support", "care", "nursery", "college leaver", "university", "graduate", "trainee", "team member"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.